As more and more companies adopt account-based marketing programs, scalability must become a strategic focus to ensure revenue growth.
On Tuesday, Sherpa are sponsoring the B2B Marketing ABM Conference: Align and Accelerate. The event sees delegates from a variety of businesses come together to learn about starting or scaling Account Based Marketing programmes. The event takes place across a full day and involves Keynotes from five Industry leaders and individual sessions from 25 speakers, all experts in rolling out ABM models.
Sherpa CEO, Tom Perry, will once again be sharing his expertise; this year focusing on a topic we consistently see cropping up: "the difficulties around scaling ABM, its total reliance on sales and marketing alignment, the integral part sales plays and why scalability is the obvious next step".
Many businesses are employing account based marketing strategies and carrying out programmes, but then struggle to scale their efforts. And let's face it, without the ability to scale, revenue growth is a pipe-dream.
Tom's talk will focus on eight key steps for perfecting Sales and Marketing Alignment, including:
- Why Sales and Marketing Alignment is a Key Task in Scaling ABM Programmes
- The Human Touch – Connection, Transparency, Tactics
- BDR / SDR / ISR – Who, What, When – the Importance of ‘Tele-Services’
- Aligning Sales and Marketing: what to actually do – A Live Customer Case Study
- Measuring Sales and Marketing Alignment – Getting Started
Tickets are still available from B2B Marketing and the session selection is now open. Tom will be speaking at 11.25am in the Sales and Marketing Alignment stream - so don't miss out!
If you are attending the event, please come to our stand for a coffee and a chat - we'd be happy to talk you through the ABM programmes we have been running. We'll also be on Twitter and Instagram all day covering the event, so feel free to get in touch with us during the day to catch up with our team!
Whether you’re starting out with account-based marketing or scaling it up, this is the place to be. We look forward to catching up with you there! Use the code Sherpa10 to get 10% off the ticket price.
If you would like to discuss how Sherpa can transform your marketing, please get in touch…
- via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- by giving us a call on 01234 964000.
- or by clicking here.
post by topic
- ABM (31)
- News (26)
- Sherpa News (26)
- Demand Generation (20)
- Online Marketing (18)
- Inbound Marketing for Technology Companies (15)
- Content Marketing Strategy (12)
- Channel Marketing (11)
- sales and marketing alignment (11)
- Blended Sales & Marketing (9)
- Channel Transformation (9)
- Lead Follow-Up (9)
- Lead Management (8)
- Social Media (8)
- personalisation (8)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (7)
- Lead Scoring (7)
- Buyers' Journey (5)
- Martech (5)
- Optimisation (4)
- Resellers (3)
- SEO (3)
- Team (3)
- Technology Marketing (3)
- The IT Marketing Agency (3)
- video (3)
- CSR (2)
- Charity Events (2)
- Website Data (2)
- email (2)
- Data (1)
- Events (1)
- Harvard Business Review (1)
- birthday (1)
- channel agency (1)
- customer experience (1)
- hubspot (1)
- marketing automation (1)