The objective behind creating the Channel Transformation Framework was to produce a picture of maturity for channel professionals wanting to assess what they are doing in the channel space and for areas to further develop or grow.
What does success look like?
We see global Vendors, successful in channel marketing, having an approach which is driven by a good central strategy – solid, invested-in programmes for top partners and a great education to go alongside self-service marketing material.
When measuring investment and ROI, ensuring that all areas of regular investment (such as MDF) are supported by a process and platform and then bringing data together to look at where investment is driving revenue should be a long term aim.
How do you measure up in the channel space? Why not try our assessment and see. It’s completely free and takes a few minutes, but you get a custom report on how you are doing against averages for 7 key pillars of Channel Transformation.
post by topic
- What is Channel Partner Experience?
- Channel Partner Recruitment: 6 Steps to Achieve Success with New Partners
- Why Channel is the Next C-Level Transformation Priority
- Tech Channel Trends of 2021: An Analysis of Jay McBain’s Predictions
- Why Channel Partner Recruitment Is A Key Focus for Tech Vendors in 2021